JUMBO CHICKEN WINGS 50ç each
- Monday thru Friday, 3:00 to 5:30 p.m., and All Day Every Thursday
- Fresh JUMBO Chicken Wings – 50ç each – minimum 5 – Add 50ç for ranch or bleu cheese & celery. Choice of sauce: Mild, Hot, Sweet Chili, Teriyaki, BBQ, Spicy BBQ, Honey Mustard, Slater’s own Hot Garlic Parmesan !
- Every Tuesday, All Day !
- BBBT – Big Beer & Burger Tuesday – Half pound cheeseburger with hand-cut fries, $6.00 – Add grilled onions, mushrooms, onion straws, bacon, 50¢ each
- Busch Light Pounders, $1.25
- [ Entertainment Page ] All upcoming events and more !
- Buzztime – Trivia, Sports and Casino-style Card Games – 15 hours a day, 7 days a week. More than 30 unique games to choose from. Play as a group, on a league or as individuals. There’s something for everyone ! Find complete game descriptions, instructions, and game schedules at www.buzztime.com
- Games – Pool, Darts & Retro Arcade – Enjoy Pool & Darts upstairs, and our Retro Arcade downstairs. Centipede, Asteroids, Galaga, and more !
- Slater’s is Your Downtown Ohio Lottery Source – We have all of your favorite Ohio Lottery draw games. It’s a little bit of everything, for everyone. Classic Lotto, Mega Millions, Powerball, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Rolling Cash 5, KENO !
- Friday, 05/16/14 – Martini & Margaritas Vodka & Tequila Tasting, $20 pre-sale, $25 at door, DeLiCiOuS Snacks Included, Starts at 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 05/18/14 – Womack Family Band, Acoustic Coffee House Sunday, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 05/24/14 – Johnny Reed and the House Rockers, 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Sunday, 05/25/14 – Jerry Davenport, Acoustic Coffee House Sunday, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 06/01/14 – Naked Bacon Band, Acoustic Coffee House Sunday, 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 06/08/14 – Half Naked Monkeys, Acoustic Coffee House Sunday, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 06/15/14 – S’y Velt, Acoustic Coffee House Sunday, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 06/22/14 – Captain Howdy, Acoustic Coffee House Sunday, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 06/29/14 – Brandon Harris, Acoustic Coffee House Sunday, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.